Perfection - Mjattie Perfection - Mjattie

sinepgib

Not my fav, but as usual everything sounds dope. Voted 5.

mjattie responds:

k man

thanks

12 Bar Blues 12 Bar Blues

Ye...

Brotha got soul

A Sparkle of Life - Mjattie A Sparkle of Life - Mjattie

Bananas!!

Awesome possum! I think you shoulda changed the bassline at 2:50-3:20, but it's still wicked! Keep it up.

mjattie responds:

hey I'll think about the bassline ;)

.: Nano Coma II :. 2of2 .: Nano Coma II :. 2of2

My kinda tune

Hey. This is pretty fuckin awesome!
I really, really, want to give it a 10, but I can't. It's missing... melody, I guess. Everything is really verb-y, and sounds far away. There's no real distinct melody. It needs a vocal track :P
Other than that, fantastic job! Good use of rhythm, dynamic basslines, mixing is way above par for NG.
Check out some of my metal tracks. I've only got a couple posted on here, but you might like some.

Miles Of Snow Miles Of Snow

Hoorah

Hoorah for non-generic music!
I only give 10s to people that I feel are true artists, and you, sir, deserve it.
I have to agree with snipersnake about that square synth. I think it might fit a bit better if you cut some of the lower frequencies with your EQ tho.
I like the ending =D
Check out some of my tracks if you've got some time. You might like a couple of them, I think.

Lapse responds:

Hey thanks man. I'm glad you like it. I try to keep it unique and original and such. I feel pretty cool to receive a review from you if you dont give 10's often. I feel even better that you feel i am a true artist, too. I hope you enjoy my other pieces, too.
Its really awesome to see two people giving me help with mastering - i've been trying to nail it and have been working it in as a very important part of music producing. I will check out some of your stuff, for sure.

&amp;lt;L||I&amp;gt; - How I do <L||I> - How I do

Nice stuff, man

I don't really like hiphop, but this is still a pretty good track. Gotta work on your singing a bit but everything else sounds great.
9/10
3.75 / 5.00 (+ 0.033)
Hit me back yo

{The Island v2} {The Island v2}

Sweetass track!

This is a really good song. The mixing is excellent. Awesome melodies and basslines, and really good rhythm, too.
10/10
5.00 / 5.00 (unchanged)
Hit me back!

Zooloo75 responds:

Thank you for the review, and if you like, you can check out the original song on my profile.

{LAi} Sunshine {LAi} Sunshine

GameBalance responds:

thanks

Give Me Cowbell Give Me Cowbell

Hello Nostalgia

Reminds me of the early trance days.
Awesome melodies, good solid bassline, nice progression. I don't personally think it needs to be extended any.
Hit me back :)